Thames Water Build Over Agreement Charges

18 Dez Thames Water Build Over Agreement Charges

We advise you to divert pipes around planned buildings or extensions. If you can`t, then channel all the pipes and fittings under the building, so that they can be accessed for repairs. If any of the works are found outside your borders, please see the work near our pipes. Once you are ready to submit, there are two types of applications. The first is a request for a self-certified build over agreement, but Thames Water will only grant you this which will allow you to confirm that your plans are low risk for pipes. It`s worth a try as it`s free. If you do not comply with the terms of the self-certified agreement, you must apply for an approved construction agreement that includes a tax at Thames Water. For this application, you need to know the diameter of your outputs. The real estate search you did (mentioned above) will tell you, or your owner can tell you at any time if you started on the spot and discovered the exits. They also need a implementation plan, a section plan, and existing and proposed plans. You submit this application online for about 299 euros or you can do it by mail for 343 euros.

You must complete a Thames Water Build Over application form. Be sure to get your consent before you start laying the foundation stone to avoid fines or additional costs. TIP: If we use our services, we can coordinate the necessary drawings and submit your application on your behalf. – For tubes with a diameter of more than 375 mm, a legal fee must be paid at the beginning of the application. – Thames Water will require a series of reviews that will be conducted throughout the process – before and after construction , to determine the condition of the pipe and determine if it was damaged or damaged during construction. – A request for detailed and calculated drawings from experts (statisticians) that show how the proposed building will avoid damaging the sewers. – All costs incurred by Thames Water for the measurement, modification or installation of the sewer pipe must be covered by the party interested in the development. First, try to search your property in Yes… Take an excursion to your local authorities and take a look at their channel maps. These cards can`t tell you exactly where and what the pipes are. Then…….

We propose to catch up with the professionals and pay for a CCTV drainage survey. Expect to pay only 200 euros for this service. TIP: This is also a great opportunity to check the condition of your sewer lines and it could save you money in the event of a project delay. It`s only been a few weeks since work started at SW18. Demolition and extender are almost… Without our agreement, your local authority may not provide a certificate of compliance. This can cause problems if you are trying to sell your property, as a buyer`s lawyer could tell them that the building has been enlarged without our permission above or near a canal.